Sorry to tell you all that there are rules for take home exams. There is a code of honor that you should not let anyone answer the exam for you. Student can make advantage of all written resources, but not with the help of any other person.
Joint work is prohibited. In particular, you are not permitted to:
- Collaborate with anyone else in writing an answer to the examination.
- View another person’s written notes about the examination or their preliminary or final versions of an answer to the examination.
- Permit another student to view your written notes about the examination or your preliminary or final versions of an answer to the examination.
- Make written notes of what anyone else says to you during the examination.
- Permit another student to make written notes of what you say during the examination.
I’m sorry that no one told us about this before.