– Name: Mohammad Ali AL-Bahrani
– Nationality: Kuwaiti
– Date of Birth: 27/2/1973
– Email: email@example.com
– Blog: http://www.liskw.com
– Socially: Married and Father of 4 kids.
– Master degree in Library and Information Science, Kuwait university, 2010
– B.A. in Business Administration -Marketing (major) , College of Commerce, Economics and Political Science , Kuwait University. (September 1992 – June 1996) GPA 2.82
– TOEFL test grade 560.
– Working in the Ministry of communication since June 1992
– 4 years as clerk in the postal service
– Head of advertisement & promotion Section in the Marketing Department 1997-2003
– Head of advertisement & promotion Section, Public Relation Department 2003-
– Writer in AL-Qabas newspaper specialized in technology and computer related articles 2000-2004
– Writer in Ministry of Communication Magazine, Several articles about communication
– Writer local technology magazine “Kuwaitnet”
– Kuwait international calling card collection. 1998 – MOC
– Kuwait international calling card collection 2001 – MOC
– Participated in several info/Connect fairs at Kuwait International Fair, As Head and part of the Ministry of Communication Team
– Organizer of Ministry of Communication team at “Youm al Shaheed”, 2001 at the flag Square.
– Organizer of Ministry of Communication stand fair at “AL-Qurain Museum – in memory of the invasion” Located in shuaikh.
– Manager of “Bahrani Computer Systems”. A Computer Company with 2 branches in Kuwait
– Participated in Romanian postal stamps expedition in 2008 as part of Kuwait official team in Bucharest, 2008
– Part of the organizing volunteers team in organizing SLA-AGC 10th Annual Conference in Kuwait
– Designed several internet sites, forums and Blogs over the years since 1996.
– Founder and owner of www.liskw.com blog. Web site blog dedicated to the study of Library and Information Science in Kuwait since 2007, in English.
– One hour radio interview with Abdul-Azeez AL-Haddad in the show “Radio-Net” 2002.