Mohammad Ali Al-Bahrani
- Name: Mohammad Ali AL-Bahrani
- Nationality: Kuwait
- Date of Birth: 27/2/1973
- Email: email@example.com
- Blog: https://liskw.wordpress.com
- Socially: Married and Father of 4 kids.
- Master degree in Library and Information Science, Kuwait university, 2010
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration -Marketing, College of Commerce, Economics and Political Science, Kuwait University. (September 1992 – June 1996)
- TOEFL test grade 560
- IELTS Test 6.5
- Working in the Ministry of communication since June 1992
- 4 years as clerk in the postal service
- Head of advertisement & promotion Section in the Marketing Department 1997-2003
- Head of advertisement & promotion Section, Public Relation Department 2003- 2012
- Manager Assistant for Agreements and GCC Affairs, International Relations Department 2012 – 2014
- Manager Assistant of Public relation, International Relations Department 2014 – current
- Former member of “Kuwait Government Mall” committee at Ministry of Communications
- Former of many committees related to conferences and Meeting events and forums
- Presented lectures’ at Kuwait University with title of “ Social Networking”, “Blogs”
- Teaching at PAAET, LIS Department since 2011
- Collection Development, Information Resources, Information Services, Specialized Libraries, Electronic Publishing, Information Resources in Humanities, and Libraries & Research class ( Still Teaching ).
- Teaching Kuwait University, LIS Department 2012 – 2014
- Teacher Assistant for Information Skills class
- Writer in AL-Qabas newspaper specialized in technology and computer related articles 2000-2004
- Writer in Ministry of Communication Magazine, Several articles about communication
- Writer in local technology magazine “Kuwaitnet”
- Author of “Kuwait international calling card collection. 1998 – MOC”
- Author of “Kuwait international calling card collection 2001 – MOC”
- Published Article “The Internet in the Arab Gulf Cooperation Council (AGCC): Vehicle of Change” International Journal of Internet Science. Volume 6, Issue 1 (2011). http://www.ijis.net/ijis6_1/ijis6_1_index.html
- Co-author “Educational Blogging: The Case of Graduate MLIS Students in Kuwait” Libri. International Journal of Libraries and Information Services. Volume 62, Issue 4 (Dec 2012). http://www.degruyter.com/view/j/libr.2012.62.issue-4/issue-files/libr.2012.62.issue-4.xml
- Participated in several info/Connect fairs at Kuwait International Fair, As Head and part of the Ministry of Communication Team
- Organizer of Ministry of Communication team at “Youm al Shaheed”, 2001 at the flag Square.
- Organizer of Ministry of Communication stand fair at “AL-Qurain Museum – in memory of the invasion” Located in shuaikh.
- Manager of “Bahrani Computer Systems”. A Computer Company with 2 branches in Kuwait
- Participated in Romanian postal stamps expedition in 2008 as part of Kuwait official team in Bucharest, 2008
- President Kuwait Team for Kuala-Lambur postal stamps expedition in 2014.
Part of Ministry of Communication team that organized Arab standardization forum With ITU 2014.
- Part of the organizing volunteers team in organizing SLA-AGC 10th Annual Conference in Kuwait
- Attended The Online Social Networking World Forum 2010 – London, UK
- Designed several internet sites, forums and Blogs over the years since 1996.
- Founder and owner of https://liskw.wordpress.com blog. Web site blog dedicated to the study of Library and Information Science in Kuwait since 2007, in English.
- Qualified training with certificate in Typewriting
- Qualified training with certificate in PowerPoint
- 40 Hours of field work training in NESTIC – KISR
- Qualified training with certificate in Etiquette
- ICDL – International Computer Driving License